When it comes to choosing a welding helmet, Sentinel is it. With ergonomic headgear, supreme comfort, large lens, intuitive controls, and crystal-clear visibility – it’s exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
Every project needs the right equipment that gets the job done, and in regards to helmets, Sentinel is worn by only the best.
Features and Benefits:
- High Impact Revolutionary Shell Design:
- To ensure ultimate user safety and facial protection
- Revolutionary Low-Profile Design:
- Central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance whilst in tight spaces.
- Ergonomic HALO Headgear:
- point-contact headgear allows the weight of the helmet to be shifted evenly, reducing pressure and increasing comfort.
Safety in Style:
- Made from resistance nylon finished with soft touch matte paint.
- Conveniently Switch Modes:
- Externally activated Grind Button (Shade 3 Grind Mode)
- Spherical Hard Coated, Anti-Scratch Front Cover Lens:
- Allows more natural light in when in grind mode, increasing visibility and clarity. Lens is protected with an Anti-Scratch hard coating (Available in Clear or Amber options)
- Auto-Darkening Filter:
- A 4 sensor ADF with shades 5-13, a switching time of 1/25,000s and a 100x60mm viewing area
- (Optical Class: 1/1/1/2)
Optimal True Colour Visibility:
- Allows for a brighter view and enhanced colour definition giving you a true and realistic view of your weld
Arc hours tested above 2000+ with replaceable Lithium ion CR2450
LCD Control Panel:
Full-colour LCD touchscreen panel, with intuitive controls and easy-to-use functions, featuring 8 memory locations
Quick Release Lens:
Front cover lens replaceable within 10 seconds, without removing helmet.
- Low Amperage TIG Rate: > 2 amps (DC); > 2 amps (AC)
- Stick Welding (MMAW)
- TIG DC&AC; TIG Pulse DC; TIG Pulse AC
- MIG/MAG/CO2; MIG/MAG/Pulse
- Plasma Arc Cutting (PAC); Plasma Arc Welding (PAW)
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting (CAC-A)
- Oxyfuel Gas Welding
- Oxygen Cutting
|PART NUMBER||PRODUCT NAME||UOM|
|0700000800||Sentinel A50 Welding Helmet||EA|
|0700000802||Front Cover Lens Clear, 5EA=1PK||PK|
|0700000803||Front Cover Lens Amber, 5EA=1PK||PK|
|0700000808||Inside Cover Lens 100 x 64mm, 5EA=1PK||PK|
|0700000810||Front Sweat Band, 2EA=1PK||PK|
|0700000812||Rear Sweat Band, 2EA=1PK||PK|
Warranty and Standards:
3 Year Warranty on ADF* AS/NZS1337.1, AS/NZS1388.1, DIN plus, CE, EN175, EN 379, N166, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3.
*Refer to operating manual for full warranty details.
If you require further information please contact your local CIGWELD / ESAB Area Manager or call Customer Care on 1300 654 674.