Thoughts and Opinions on MDR Management software

Home Forums General Technical Thoughts and Opinions on MDR Management software

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elite
    Spectator

I have created a web based MDR Management software called MDRDocs.

I would really like other QA/QC and Welding Supervisors opinions, thoughts or recommendations.

I made it to cut down on a lot of paperwork that is required to be maintained.

The main IDEA behind it is, you should only have to fill out a form once and then the corrosponding registers, etc. get filled out automatically.

It currently does the following:

•  When a welder has passed a welding test a welder qualification certificate is automatically generated and the welder qualifcation register is updated.
    •  As the welder completes more testing such either destructive or non destructive testing thier qualifications and registers are automatically updated.
    •  If a welder qualification is about to expire ( after 6 months of no testing ) the welders supervisor will get an email 30, 14 and 7 days prior to the welder qualification expiry to allow for more testing to be arranged to keep the qualification valid.
    •  All welder qualification certificates and registers can be exported in PDF format.

Features I am currently working on:

•  Project specific reporting.
    •  NDT Requests and updating of welder qualifications on completion of NDT.
    •  Welding Consumables Register and signout sheet.
    •  Material Certs Register.

I have setup welder qualifications for the following standards:

•  AS/NZS 1554.1
    •  AS/NZS 1554.6
    •  AS/NZS 3992
    •  AWS D1.1

I would really like your thoughts and feedback either on this forum or mdrdocs@elitewa.com.au

Our web page is here http://www.elitewa.com.au/#!/mdr_docs

You can test it out here http://www.mdrdocs.com.au/signup.php

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.