ESAB Rebel EMP 215ic
The go-anywhere, weld-anything machine is here!
The Rebel EMP 215ic has everything you need to get the job done – start to finish – and all controlled via a 4.3in LCD screen! This true Multi-Process welder means that whether you are welding MIG/MAG with solid or Flux-Cored wire, MMA – with even the most tricky electrodes, or Lift TIG, Rebel will perform like it was born to run that process.
Rebel is a compact, portable welder ideal for transporting from jobsite to jobsite. With the Smart MIG function it doesn’t matter whether you have been welding for 2 years or 20 years, Rebel will make your job easier. For the novice, there is basic mode, which makes setup simple. For the experienced, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds.
Backed by a 3-year warranty, the Rebel EMP 215ic is equipped with a host of features; Adjustable Burnback, Inductance and Trigger Hold, Arc Force, Hot Start, Pre & Post Flow, Weld Parameter Storage, VRD, a Quick Connect gas connection, a solid cast integrated wirefeeder and an IP23S rated robust casing. To top it all off, it is specifically built to run the SGT250 Spool Gun.
- 3-in-1 Capability (sMIG & Manual MIG, STICK, Lift TIG)
The simple yet versatile LCD menu gives the user ultimate flexibility to switch between any welding process with excellent weld results
- 15Amp Lead & Plug 3m
Single Phase Power for ease of use around the workshop
- 4.3” TFT LCD Colour Screen – (improved image/contrast)
Simple to use intuitive LCD/TFT display, that is well protected by the Rebel’s front handles and hefty composite bezel
- Weld Up To 9.5mm Plate
0.6-1.0mm M/S | 0.8-1.0 S/S | 0.8-1.2mm AL / FC
- MIG (GMAW) Welding Output, 40ºC, 10 min.
- 205 A @ 25%, 24.3V (230V)
- STICK (MMAW) Welding Output, 40ºC, 10 min.
- 180A @ 25%, 20.5V (230V)
- TIG (GTAW) Welding Output, 40ºC, 10 min.
- 180A @ 30%, 17.2V (230V)
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
Standards Compliant VRD gives the user added protection when in Stick mode by virtually eliminating electric shocks when not welding.
- Spool Gun Ready (SGT250)
Compatible with the new Tweco SGT 250 Spool gun, making this machine ideal of aluminium fabrication, repairs and auto/marine work.
- Weld Parameter Memory Storage (4 locations)
Save up to 4 welding parameters per process; perfect for switching between jobs
- Adjustable Burnback, Inductance, Trigger Hold 2T / 4T
– Burnback prevents wire sticking in the weld pool or burning back damaging the contact tip.
– Adjustable inductance gives the user ultimate control over their welding conditions – perfect for fine-tuning arc stability and controlling spatter
– 2T / 4T caters for user preference to reduce operator fatigue when MIG or TIG welding.
- Adjustable Pre & Post Flow
Purges gas line and prevents porosity at the start and end of welding; especially useful when MIG welding aluminium.
- Arc Force & Hot start
Avoid arc outs and sticking when the arc is too short, or too hot.
- 5 Handle Roll Cage & Robust Casing with IP23S rating
The enclosure is built to protect you and your machine. Designed to a higher standard, Rebel can withstand harsh outdoor environments.
- Solid Cast Aluminium Integrated Wirefeeder for a 5kg 200mm spool
Increased durability, decreased wire shaving & bird nesting. No tools required for easy roll drive changes.
- Portable & Compact
406mm x 229mm x 584mm | 18.2kg
- Exclusive, built-in dynamic arc control that constantly monitors your weld
- Produces less spatter
- Basic Mode:
For the novice to make setup simple. Reduces the MIG learning curve – set wire diameter and material thickness and you are ready to weld (no advanced options)
- Advanced Mode:
– For the experienced welder, the exclusive built in arc control that constantly monitors complex arc characteristics adapting to your technique to provide a smooth, stable arc and superior, repeatable welds.
– This also gives full control to adjust the arc characteristics to your liking, and advanced options such as Inductance and Pre/Post Gas.
- IP23 rated
- 3-Year Warranty*
- Compliant with IEC 60974-1
*Refer to operating manual for full warranty details.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Automotive Bodies
- Civil Construction
- Light Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
For the full range of ordering information, see brochure.
|ESAB REBEL EMP 215ic PACKAGE INCLUDES:||0700300993|
|– Tweco Fusion 250 MIG Torch (Euro), 3m|
|– Stick electrode holder with 3m lead|
|– Work Lead, 3m|
|– CIGWELD COMET Professional Argon Regulator/Flowmeter|
|– Gas hose includes quick connector, 4.5m|
|– OK AristoRod 12.50, 200mm Spool, 0.8mm wire, 5kg|
|– Contact Tips & Feed Rolls to suit|
If you require further information please contact us online on 1300 000 AWI / 1300 000 294.Download Brochure