The Aristo Air PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirator) system combined with the Sentinel A50 Air helmet, offers heavy-duty protection from welding fume and dust when welding, gouging & grinding. The unit features the latest in PCB Board technology, allowing the welder to adjust the air flow from 170 L/min to 210 L/min to suit the environment and application. This is highlighted by an LED airflow indicator on top of the unit. The Aristo Air is equipped with audio & visual blocked filter and low battery alarms, offering extra safety for the welder.
The strong physical construction of the Aristo Air, makes it extremely robust and suitable for all heavy-duty welding applications.
Aristo Air unit weighs only 1kg, allowing for longer wear time without the user getting fatigued and weighed down.
Sentinel A50 Air Helmet Features
- Crystal clear true colour visibility
- High impact revolutionary shell design
- Colour touch screen control panel
- Hard coated Anti-Scratch front cover lens (clear/amber)
- Halo™ Headgear: Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point headgear provides extreme comfort and balance
- Externally activated Grind button. (Shade 3 grind mode)
- Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while the helmet is in the up position
- Low amperage TIG rated ≥2amp (DC) (AC)
- Memory – 8 location storage.
Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: crucial comfort, large lens, and next-generation technology. Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, SENTINEL™ is worn by the best.
Aristo Air PAPR Features
- Li-Ion battery pack (up to 8hr duration @ 210L/min)
- P3 filter and pre-filter
- Audio/visual blocked filter and low battery alarms
- LED air flow indicator
- International intelligent charger (interchangeable pins)
- Battery charge LED indicator
The strong physical construction of the Aristo® Air, makes it extremely robust and suitable for all heavy-duty welding applications.
- Plasma Cutting
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG – Tungsten Inert Gas )
- GMAW (MIG/MAG – Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
Find your nearest distributor to order your system now!